miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

Review and Revise


Dear blogheads,
Today you have to review the blog of the classmate below you on my blog list (right hand side of this page).

Write at least 150 words about there blog.
Mention:
How many posts they have written,
photographs, videos, etc.
Blog design (colour,gadgets, etc)
Your first impression of the blog.

Then you have to revise one of the post on this blog and correct their English using a marking key. Post (copy/paste) the original post and your corrections on your blog.

Write messages on at least 3 of your classmates' blogs

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi simon, I´m doing my homeworks now on Friday! jjajaj Well.. that´s all . Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. simon I know that it isn´t the right space for ask you this but, just in case... do you now if the test "toeful" it is hard to pass?? How many study I need for take 80 points??

    Thanks . mi mail es jacquelineboldt@gmail.com
    I don´t have your mail

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello teacher..I had not done my homeworks =(, I'm sorry..but now I'll do all of them.
    I wanted to tell you that my below classmate is Pia and she doesn't have posts..so I will talk about Rocio..the next.
    That's all..!

    ResponderEliminar